2002 Buick Regal Consumer Review: Buick Owner

2002 Buick Regal - Consumer Review

GS Sedan (3.8L V6 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic)

Buick Owner
By Donna Frankson on

2002 Buick Regal GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I have driven a 1998 Buick Regal LS for past 5 yrs. I just traded it in for the 2002 Buick Regal GS Sedan, with turbocharger. I am a hugh fan of muscle cars, meaning I like my cars to perform quickly and quietly. I have owned Chrys, Pont, and Olds. I have enjoyed driving all these cars. The 1998 was leaking oil (small amt.), but ran so good I did not want to get rid of it. I decided that updating to 2002 was a wise move. I tried a 2006 Chev. Impala, but liked the ride and performance of the Buick so much more. Having just purchased it 4-13-06 I have to drive it more and see if it compares as well as the l998, which was excellent. Only draw back is having to use 91 Octane.

Power doors, windows, front seats heated, front seats electric, radio sound very good, bucket seats, strong fan system, lumbar drivers seat, remote keyless entry, locking, and trunk opener. Turbocharger really works. great.

Need more space rear seats, looks just like the 1998 I traded in. Would like a dome light above driver's head in center of roof. Being able to use 87 or 89 octane instead of premium 91 as stated in car manual.