Good Value and Price!
By Isamu66 on
2001 Buick Regal LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
Having driven Regal's for nearly seven years now (my first was a 1991 Regal GS) and my new 2001 Regal LS (California Edition), I think I am qualified to say that it is a reliable and good "bang for the buck" car. My last 91 Buick lasted for 250,000 miles with very little problems. The only major problems were the water pump and brakes, but after 250,000 miles, I think thats ok. On my 2001 Regal I have had zero problems for the 35,000 miles I have put on it (with regular maintenance). Not a head turner, but a reliable means of transportation.
Favorite Features
The model I drive (2001 Buick Regal LS California Edition) comes with a standard Monsoon audio system. The seats are not firm, but extremely cushy. Very roomy in both the front and back area. The trunk is huge.
Suggested Improvements
Interior looks dated. The right windshield wiper blade is visible from the interior when not in use. The plastic rubber webbing on the inside of the door doesnt seem to be attached well. The center armrest/container has a visible hole when not in use to rear seated passengers.