Still Going Strong
By Dan on
2001 Buick Regal GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)
I bought my used 2001 Regal GS one year ago with 113K miles for $4K and could not be happier with my purchase. I don't know of any other used car that can be had for $4K that would be nearly as nice as this one. The supercharged engine, the Monsoon audio system, the cushy leather seats, overall balance of sport/comfort/reliability. Only fixes needed after 1 year are a couple of worn out wheel bearings and my ABS sensor acts up now and then. Other than that, this car still feels very strong and believe it will last another 100K if kept up properly. I've owned 9 cars in my lifetime and this one is faster and more comfortable than any of them, not to mention by far the most inexpensive!
Favorite Features
SUPERCHARGER, Monsoon audio, cushy leather (not that hard, european stuff), overall comfort, handsome & toned-down styling, large trunk, easy access to all controls and fuse panel.
Suggested Improvements
Interior design is pretty old school but I still like it. Until recently, my wife actually thought that my car was an '89 (seriously!). Steering wheel hasn't worn very well on left hand side and I'm having trouble finding a cover that is large enough.
By bburden
on 02/07/13 11:48 AM (PST)

What's the ABS sensor?