2000 Buick Regal Consumer Review: Awesome Car!

2000 Buick Regal - Consumer Review

Awesome Car!
By Steve on

2000 Buick Regal LSE 4dr Sedan

I purchased the car as a trade-in while I was working at a Jaguar dealer with about 78,000 miles on it. From the first day I drove it I was impressed with its comfort and performance. I have had it for close to a year now and I cannot picture driving any other car. To be honest, this car feels about as close to a Jaguar as GM will probably ever get. However, the exhaust is a bit wimpy and a Pontiac Grand Prix exhaust would be perfect for the Regal. Also the headrests are very small and do not support the head whatsoever. I'm searching for Century headrests to put in so I can feel safe if I get into an accident, God forbid. The Regal is still a great car and I will always be a Buick buyer!

I love the way the seats feel, the monsoon radio is spectacular, the radio controls on the steering wheel and if I keep going on about this car I won't have enough room!! All around great car.

The steering wheel is said to be leather wrapped...but it feels very hard and plasticy, so I doubt it. Also a BIG problem is RUST forming along both rear wheel wells. I had the car taken to a body shop and I've had estimates from $300-$1,600 to fix it. After 5 years a Buick should not rust!