1999 Buick Regal Consumer Review: Amazing value, great style too

1999 Buick Regal - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Amazing value, great style too.
By Jonnyman on

1999 Buick Regal LS 4dr Sedan

I was shopping for mid-mileage cars and my price- range couldn't find anything I really liked, then I saw my Regal LS with 145,000 miles on it. Car drove like new and was clean inside and out, loaded with features, quiet engine with loads of power and uses regular gas. I don't need the GS (I'm not racing). This car will transport 5 in style, great value better hwy mileage than Camry, better looking and bigger trunk too. The LS turned me into a Buick man, I put 6000 miles on it already and no problems so far, My family now travels in style even on a budget, if you can find a Regal LS get it!

Modern and comfortable leather interior, very smooth ride, decent handling (not sports car but not sloppy either) modern look for a pre-2k car. Very good acceleration. Lots of room, features and extra storage compartments too.

Suspension has a jostling noise over "lumpy" terrain, no one can find the source, driver seat needs better lumbar. Sometimes engine revs up and down to find the right gear on hills.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review