Used 1998 Buick Regal 25th Anniversary Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1998 Buick Regal - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:

19998 buick regal will last forever
By justintawney

1998 Buick Regal 25th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

I am 20 got this beast when I was 1 got it at 230,000 miles it now has 273.000 miles on it haven't changed the oil in about 20,000 miles.. getting bad but will soon and just took two trips 250miles away and made it perfectly!! seats are ripping up changed the speakers all banged up ive been off roading in it sort of. never got stuck only problem was the thermostat went out and the mass air flow sensor went out. other then that I should get well over 300,000 miles soon. and hopefully more to come!! ive gone through so much with this car im running this tank to the ground!!!! oh yeah I bought it for 500 bucks.

its a fucking tank!! and lasts a lifetime and more!!

new stereo subs window tinting and your good to go (;

Fun Family Car
By Jim M.

1998 Buick Regal 25th Anniversary 4dr Sedan

I bought this car fresh out of college planning ahead for a family. I have owned it for exactly one year with no regrets whatsoever. With leather, a great sound system, fog lights, and a sunroof it's a blast to cruise around town in, even without the supercharged engine. The interior styling uses a little more plastic than I would like, but the exterior lines are well coordinated. I would highly recommend this car to anyone looking for a well designed 4 door ride.

Sunroof, (well designed) 16" chrome wheels, factory fog lights, factory sound system among many other things

Lower payments! Seriously, though this a great buy.