The most appreciable feature of this
Buick is it's Supercharged motor.
Though, it would've benefited greatly
with a more modern engine design,
Buick stuck with the pushrod design,
which naturally has a great low-end
torque even without the supercharger,
but every bit helps. It's classic
Buick with more umph in it. Interior
styling is bland as well as exterior.
The build quality is low cheap
interior parts. Other than that, it
rode fine and it charged on!
- Supercharged Motor is a plus!
- Ride Quality is Smooth yet tight
- Interior Parts easily broke and were
often replaced under warranty
- Exterior Styling could be more
aggressive to fit its powerful motor
- Interior styling was with the times,
but didn't match it's refined power &