By AER on
Vehicle1996 Buick Regal Custom 4dr Sedan
ReviewI bought @ ~60,000 miles - now @ 87000
miles, it seems to be falling apart. I
just put work in, and it now needs more:
* Check engine light flickers. New
* Wheel squeaks.
* Power steering fluid leaks
* Coolant leaks, probably stemming from:
* Radiator leaks.
* Dashboard radio/heater lights are
* Gets ~16 miles per gallon. (Verified)
* Radiator fan has died.
* Spedometer appears unreliable.
* Front right door is very difficult to
* Plastic interior seems frail - breaks
* Front right door somewhat hard to
* Dashboard is coming loose - vibrates
while you drive.
* Tape player eats tapes.
Best FeaturesExcellent interior! Low fuel light comes on early - @ 3.2/17.2 gallons remaining. Never run out of gas. Excellent air conditioning. (Fair heating) Very comfortable Lots of trunk space. Fast. Despite all of it's mechanical failures, it keeps running...
Worst FeaturesBetter mechanical quality! (Buying Japanese from now on...)
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.