I bought @ ~60,000 miles - now @ 87000
miles, it seems to be falling apart. I
just put work in, and it now needs more:
* Check engine light flickers. New
* Wheel squeaks.
* Power steering fluid leaks
* Coolant leaks, probably stemming from:
* Radiator leaks.
* Dashboard radio/heater lights are
* Gets ~16 miles per gallon. (Verified)
* Radiator fan has died.
* Spedometer appears unreliable.
* Front right door is very difficult to
* Plastic interior seems frail - breaks
* Front right door somewhat hard to
* Dashboard is coming loose - vibrates
while you drive.
* Tape player eats tapes.
Low fuel light comes on early - @
3.2/17.2 gallons remaining. Never run
out of gas.
Excellent air conditioning. (Fair
Lots of trunk space.
Despite all of it's mechanical
failures, it keeps running...
Better mechanical quality!
(Buying Japanese from now on...)
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.