Used 1996 Buick Regal Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1996 Buick Regal Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:

Good Ride
By Loves It

1996 Buick Regal Coupe Custom 2dr Coupe

Bought in 99 w 33000 now (05) have 78000+. In 4 years have replaced 1 alternator, the cruise crontrol module and 2 door seal gaskets and repaired the radio. Added a spoiler for looks. Interior quality lacks a bit.Does have dash rattle. A folded bit of paper between dash and glove box door solved that.Interior trim clips are starting to fail. Regal ride and power has me spoiled. Thought about replacing it but nothing else affordable seems to compare. Paint is holding up very well.

Most comfy car I've ever had. Quiet. Seats comfy but wish they were heated. May get that added soon. Love the steering wheel radio controls and dual temp controls. The 3800 has ample power and the cruise holds speed well.Gets 30-32 highway and 22-24 city. Soft relaxing ride.

CD player gets warm and malfunctions occasionally. Drivers side seat belt twists - can be irritating. Needs stronger interior molding clips & lower trunk lip.

Deuce's GS
By Deuce

1996 Buick Regal Coupe Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

An outstanding vehicle. I purchased my Regal Gran Sport with 70,000 miles on it and have added almost another 40,000 in a yeat and a half. The 3800 engine is probably the finest engine made in this country. Very powerful and smooth. Great ride and handling with good brakes.

The engine and the looks. Much better looking car that it's Chevy/Olds/Pontiac stablemates. Will out run most imports. I know, I did it at the drag strip!

The interior. The seats are awesome for a long trip, no sore backsides at all, but some lumbar support would have been nice.

Deuce's GS