1996 Buick Regal - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:
strong
By POLO1495 on 01/07/10 15:52 PM (PST)

1996 Buick Regal Limited 4dr Sedan

I bought this car from Brother in law. It had 180,000 miles on it now has 210,000 and drives very good. I had to replace the radiator and usual oil change but the car still runs great and fast. Love the smooth ride.

My baby
By Proud owner on 07/20/09 14:36 PM (PDT)

1996 Buick Regal Limited 4dr Sedan

This car has been a blessing to my family. I purchased the car in 1998 with the intention of having a dependable car available for my daughter to drive her senior year in high school and to accompany her to college. This car has performed superbly. It accompanied her to New York for an internship assignment her freshman year. To make a long story short after my daughter's graduation from college she turned the car back over to me because she was blessed to secure a position with a company and part of her employment package was the use of new car. I joyfully accepted the car and now proudly use it as my transportation to frequent golf outings. God is good! I have 189,000 miles on it>

Good everyday car
By Ann on 11/16/05 17:49 PM (PST)

1996 Buick Regal Limited 4dr Sedan

Purchased car with 25,000 now have 75,000. No major problems, but did have fairly costly replacement of tail light because dampness in tail light assembly caused light to short out often. Interior switch to automatically unlock doors does not always work. Brakes are noisy; they work but I think that the pedal feels soft as compared to other brands of rental cars I often drive. Otherwise just routine maintenance. Roomy interior and trunk.