Used 1996 Buick Regal Gran Sport Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1996 Buick Regal - Consumer Reviews

1996 Buick Regal

View reviews for a specific Regal model:

Deuce's GS
By Deuce

1996 Buick Regal Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

An outstanding vehicle. I purchased my Regal Gran Sport with 70,000 miles on it and have added almost another 40,000 in a yeat and a half. The 3800 engine is probably the finest engine made in this country. Very powerful and smooth. Great ride and handling with good brakes.

Favorite Features

The engine and the looks. Much better looking car that it's Chevy/Olds/Pontiac stablemates. Will out run most imports. I know, I did it at the drag strip!

Suggested Improvements

The interior. The seats are awesome for a long trip, no sore backsides at all, but some lumbar support would have been nice.

Deuce's GS