1995 Buick Regal Consumer Review: Outstanding value vehicle

1995 Buick Regal - Consumer Review

Outstanding value vehicle
By TENTHMTN2001 on

1995 Buick Regal Limited 4dr Sedan

My parents purchased this car at about 60000 miles, over 10 years ago. We've had to perform a few minor repairs, like the starter, ignition, and maybe a minor electrical issue here and there. I can't even remeber one now, so it must not have been that big of a deal. The car has been very true and reliable and now has over 195000 miles on it. When my parents finally decided to move on I took the car over as a commuter and a beater to go back and forth to work, seeing that it gets over 25 mpg. Couldn't ask for a better little car, except of course for the rediculous cupholders, and dated interior style.

RELIABILITY!! this car has at least another 25000 miles left in it. Gas mileage isn't half bad either, it beats both our Lexus' hands down.

Cup holders are rediculous and almost guarnteed to fail. The cigarette lighter/power port is dirctly in the operational path of the column shifter also. The style is very dated too, the 60/40 bench needs to be bucket seats.