Used 1995 Buick Regal Gran Sport Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Buick Regal - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:

Worth the money
By Satisified

1995 Buick Regal Sedan Gran Sport 4dr Sedan

This car was extremely reliable. I had very few problems. I bought the car with over 150,000 miles on it. My wife wrecked it with 210,000 miles on it. It was still running well, and finally starting to show the miles. It probably would have gone another 20,000 miles with minor repairs. The only major repair was the AC at 170,000 and a plenum. The headliner had finally started to come down as well. I would buy another.

Favorite Features

Reliability, and comfort.

Suggested Improvements

Get rid of the luggage rack type spoiler.

CALIFORNIA REGAL
By SANDIEGOHOMBRE

1995 Buick Regal Sedan Gran Sport 4dr Sedan

Has everything. Styling, power, sporty look. The only thing I did was change the muffler. With that sporty look I had to have a muffler with a little "throat" to it. The cruise control is a great feature. It is very resposive and has a great'mind of it own' on small inclines. Just sit back and let it kick in.

Favorite Features

This is just the perfect car, for a guy like myself. I love the radio and the speaker system. I love the way it looks parked, and the wheels turned to the left--has a classic sporty look. Mine is silver with the matching wheels-a hot car-!

Suggested Improvements

1.) Make the cup holders a little more snug, a little deeper. And move them forward (somehow a couple of inches). 2.) How about a spot to place a cell phone (even standing up-around the cup holders). 3.) A better CD player in it. At least a 3 / 6 CD holder would be nice.