1995 Buick Regal Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:
Great little car
By reaglebegal on 02/02/13 12:45 PM (PST)

1995 Buick Regal Sedan Custom Select 4dr Sedan

Have had this car for 2 years got it with 125,000 miles. Now has 155k on it. Have had minor fixes done but no major ones. The engine runs great for almost 20 years old and the transmission don't miss a beat. If you want a sporty car that is dependable this is a great one. the 3800 3.8l is powerful and fuel efficient (about 28mpg highway). the suspension is great for tight turns.

Best Family Car ever owned
By beckasalls on 01/04/11 17:09 PM (PST)

1995 Buick Regal Sedan Custom Select 4dr Sedan

My husband and i have a Buick Regal Custom 1995 his father helped us purchase the vehicle it had 82000 on it and bought it for 1400. We have had to do minor work on it like, transmission line, brakes, struts, fuel pump, and ball joints. We got the car November 2007, we have also taken it on a road trip to North Carolina, Mississippi, back to North Carolina, then back to our home state vermont. Thats 3281 miles and at one point during the trip we got 450 miles to the tank (3.8L) before the low light kicked on. It was great. The car is still running great and i love the ride of this car and the gas milage. At the moment we have 133600 on it and plan to hit the 200000 mark or even past it.

My First Love
By reginarider86 on 11/09/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick Regal Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I got her in the summer of 05 with 130K+ and she ran like a beauty. Out lasted a lot of my friends much younger cars. Had a lot of brake pad changes and rear left caliper siezed up on me but it was a good first car. When she died she had over 200K on her. I got my monies worth.

Outstanding value vehicle
By TENTHMTN2001 on 05/14/10 02:53 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick Regal Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

My parents purchased this car at about 60000 miles, over 10 years ago. We've had to perform a few minor repairs, like the starter, ignition, and maybe a minor electrical issue here and there. I can't even remeber one now, so it must not have been that big of a deal. The car has been very true and reliable and now has over 195000 miles on it. When my parents finally decided to move on I took the car over as a commuter and a beater to go back and forth to work, seeing that it gets over 25 mpg. Couldn't ask for a better little car, except of course for the rediculous cupholders, and dated interior style.

Great little car
By Zilca on 06/21/08 13:48 PM (PDT)

1995 Buick Regal Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I bought this cute little car 7 years ago, used, with 80k miles on it. I now have 140k, and it's still going strong. I get about 27mpg highway. It has plenty of pickup, and is very comfortable. I do reg.maintenance/oil changes. I have had to replace the water pump and wheel struts, and put all new brakes on last year. I keep thinking I should buy a newer car, but this one is so reliable and economical!

Great car!
By bm1979 on 04/26/07 21:36 PM (PDT)

1995 Buick Regal Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

It had high miles on it when i bought it and I have put many more on it. It now has 180,000 with very little repairs to keep it going. With 3 and a half years and 70,000 miles all I have done to it is two wheel bearings and two injectors and some brake work. Now I'm pretty hard on a car becouse I do mainly city driving, so I think thatss pretty darn good. $1500/70000 miles later it still a very dependable car. How many cars can you say that about? I have worked in automotive service for ten years now and I have to say it's one of the better cars out there.

Reliable.
By Tom on 07/14/06 23:03 PM (PDT)

1995 Buick Regal Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

Just like my 1991, I inherited a 1995 Custom from my grandparents. Pretty must as reliable as my '91 with the exception of the A/C needing to be replaced once. Other than that no problems whatsoever since new. The car unfortunately met an premature death at 142K miles. It's all about the 3800, best engine ever produced.

Reliable adult basic transportation
By Pat on 12/02/05 11:57 AM (PST)

1995 Buick Regal Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

Purchased used with 68K and now have 93K miles. This is a great inexpensive family car that gets great gas mileage for its size. I've come to repect Buick as a valued brand name as I age. If you are looking for an inexpensive used car... I recommend a car like this... the only problem is that your kids will not want to drive or inherit it. I have replaced the spark plug wires, the front/rear shocks, and the signal flasher unit. confortable vehicle for long highway trips. 3.1L engine reliable although starting to consume a small amount of oil.

Worth the money
By Satisified on 04/28/05 17:13 PM (PDT)

1995 Buick Regal Sedan Gran Sport 4dr Sedan

This car was extremely reliable. I had very few problems. I bought the car with over 150,000 miles on it. My wife wrecked it with 210,000 miles on it. It was still running well, and finally starting to show the miles. It probably would have gone another 20,000 miles with minor repairs. The only major repair was the AC at 170,000 and a plenum. The headliner had finally started to come down as well. I would buy another.

Buick Regal
By jepp5 on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick Regal Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

Best car you can buy for the money!