1995 Buick Regal - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:
My First Love
By reginarider86 on 11/09/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick Regal Custom 4dr Sedan

I got her in the summer of 05 with 130K+ and she ran like a beauty. Out lasted a lot of my friends much younger cars. Had a lot of brake pad changes and rear left caliper siezed up on me but it was a good first car. When she died she had over 200K on her. I got my monies worth.

Great little car
By Zilca on 06/21/08 13:48 PM (PDT)

1995 Buick Regal Custom 4dr Sedan

I bought this cute little car 7 years ago, used, with 80k miles on it. I now have 140k, and it's still going strong. I get about 27mpg highway. It has plenty of pickup, and is very comfortable. I do reg.maintenance/oil changes. I have had to replace the water pump and wheel struts, and put all new brakes on last year. I keep thinking I should buy a newer car, but this one is so reliable and economical!

Great car!
By bm1979 on 04/26/07 21:36 PM (PDT)

1995 Buick Regal Custom 4dr Sedan

It had high miles on it when i bought it and I have put many more on it. It now has 180,000 with very little repairs to keep it going. With 3 and a half years and 70,000 miles all I have done to it is two wheel bearings and two injectors and some brake work. Now I'm pretty hard on a car becouse I do mainly city driving, so I think thatss pretty darn good. $1500/70000 miles later it still a very dependable car. How many cars can you say that about? I have worked in automotive service for ten years now and I have to say it's one of the better cars out there.

Reliable.
By Tom on 07/14/06 23:03 PM (PDT)

1995 Buick Regal Custom 4dr Sedan

Just like my 1991, I inherited a 1995 Custom from my grandparents. Pretty must as reliable as my '91 with the exception of the A/C needing to be replaced once. Other than that no problems whatsoever since new. The car unfortunately met an premature death at 142K miles. It's all about the 3800, best engine ever produced.

Reliable adult basic transportation
By Pat on 12/02/05 11:57 AM (PST)

1995 Buick Regal Custom 4dr Sedan

Purchased used with 68K and now have 93K miles. This is a great inexpensive family car that gets great gas mileage for its size. I've come to repect Buick as a valued brand name as I age. If you are looking for an inexpensive used car... I recommend a car like this... the only problem is that your kids will not want to drive or inherit it. I have replaced the spark plug wires, the front/rear shocks, and the signal flasher unit. confortable vehicle for long highway trips. 3.1L engine reliable although starting to consume a small amount of oil.

Buick Regal
By jepp5 on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick Regal Custom 4dr Sedan

Best car you can buy for the money!