Used 1995 Buick Regal Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Buick Regal - Consumer Reviews

1995 Buick Regal

View reviews for a specific Regal model:

Great little car
By reaglebegal

1995 Buick Regal Custom Select 4dr Sedan

Have had this car for 2 years got it with 125,000 miles. Now has 155k on it. Have had minor fixes done but no major ones. The engine runs great for almost 20 years old and the transmission don't miss a beat. If you want a sporty car that is dependable this is a great one. the 3800 3.8l is powerful and fuel efficient (about 28mpg highway). the suspension is great for tight turns.

Favorite Features

3800 v6 3.8, great power, great handling in corners, low cost to maintain and drive daily. lasts over 200k miles.

Suggested Improvements

seats, dash. the seats starting to ware, also lacks cup holders.

Best Family Car ever owned
By beckasalls

1995 Buick Regal Custom Select 4dr Sedan

My husband and i have a Buick Regal Custom 1995 his father helped us purchase the vehicle it had 82000 on it and bought it for 1400. We have had to do minor work on it like, transmission line, brakes, struts, fuel pump, and ball joints. We got the car November 2007, we have also taken it on a road trip to North Carolina, Mississippi, back to North Carolina, then back to our home state vermont. Thats 3281 miles and at one point during the trip we got 450 miles to the tank (3.8L) before the low light kicked on. It was great. The car is still running great and i love the ride of this car and the gas milage. At the moment we have 133600 on it and plan to hit the 200000 mark or even past it.

Favorite Features

Cruise Control Gas Milage Power Windows Power Locks Sound of the engine

My First Love
By reginarider86

1995 Buick Regal Custom 4dr Sedan

I got her in the summer of 05 with 130K+ and she ran like a beauty. Out lasted a lot of my friends much younger cars. Had a lot of brake pad changes and rear left caliper siezed up on me but it was a good first car. When she died she had over 200K on her. I got my monies worth.

Favorite Features

3.8 V6 engine

Suggested Improvements

Give the new generation Regal a V6 engine

Outstanding value vehicle
By TENTHMTN2001

1995 Buick Regal Limited 4dr Sedan

My parents purchased this car at about 60000 miles, over 10 years ago. We've had to perform a few minor repairs, like the starter, ignition, and maybe a minor electrical issue here and there. I can't even remeber one now, so it must not have been that big of a deal. The car has been very true and reliable and now has over 195000 miles on it. When my parents finally decided to move on I took the car over as a commuter and a beater to go back and forth to work, seeing that it gets over 25 mpg. Couldn't ask for a better little car, except of course for the rediculous cupholders, and dated interior style.

Favorite Features

RELIABILITY!! this car has at least another 25000 miles left in it. Gas mileage isn't half bad either, it beats both our Lexus' hands down.

Suggested Improvements

Cup holders are rediculous and almost guarnteed to fail. The cigarette lighter/power port is dirctly in the operational path of the column shifter also. The style is very dated too, the 60/40 bench needs to be bucket seats.

Great engine, reliable car
By Christine

1995 Buick Regal Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

I bought the car with 18,000 miles on it and have driven it for 100000 miles. It has been the most reliable car I have ever owned. The only problem I had was with the air conditioner clutch. This car sure blows the myth about foreign vehicles being more reliable than American cars.

Favorite Features

Very roomy trunk if you need to transport large items

Suggested Improvements

I did not care for the seat belts on the driver's and passenger's seats-a bit unhandy to reach.