1994 Buick Regal Consumer Review: Love those Buicks

1994 Buick Regal Coupe - Consumer Review

Love those Buicks
By dave on

1994 Buick Regal Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

My wife and I purchased our Regal GS from a private owner, It was his loss. Aside from the usual maintenance this automobile is quite possibly the best car we have ever owned or driven. We are getting upwards of 27 miles a gallon on a motor that has 197000 miles on it and it will still smoke the tires if you so choose. In the dead of the winter(20 below up here) it has always started and performed without fail. All this from a 14 year old car! Too cool.

Tunes. Need I say more? The stock stereo system in this car will blow your wig back! Full analog instrumentation is very nice. The acceleration is quite smooth and will lay you back in your seat. My daughter says, "Give it the gas, Dad!" and then squeals with delight as we motor on down the road.

It's too bad about the outside door handle design. I have replaced them both twice. Use steel instead of the cast white metal.