Used 1994 Buick Regal Custom Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Buick Regal - Consumer Reviews

1994 Buick Regal Coupe

View reviews for a specific Regal model:

I'm keeping it
By lit'l white thang

1994 Buick Regal Coupe Custom 2dr Coupe

I purchased my Regal in 1996 and it now has over 130,000 miles. I have been in the market for a new car, each time I went to a dealership and they learned what I was driving, they say "that's a good little car", after hearing that the 3rd time i quit looking at new ones. Today a colleague spoke of selling her '97 Grand Cherokee so I went to Edmunds to check it out. She has offered me a pretty good deal but after reading the ratings on my Regal compared to the Cherokee I will decline her offer. I have had problems with the door handles and have had it painted after the paint flew off the hood and roof but that was just a year ago. This car has been very dependable and enjoyable.

Favorite Features

Unfortunately mine doesn't have a lot of extra features but one reason I keep it is because I like 2-door vehicles.

Suggested Improvements

The door handles, I am on my third set.

Excellent used car
By 1964ron

1994 Buick Regal Coupe Custom 2dr Coupe

I purchased this 94 regal several weeks ago, even though this car is used I am surprised how well in shape this car is considering it has over 93,000 miles on it. The ride and engine are velvet smooth, the interior is holding up well. The 3800 engine is rock solid in terms of durability and gets really good fuel economy. this car is more comfortable than my 2005 suzuki. The only things I need to work on are the brakes and get new tires for it. So far this will be a good investment, and my younger co workers like the cool early ninetys look of the car and the ancient technology it has. I hope to drive it till it drops dead or I do.

Favorite Features

Cushy velvet ride, smooth engine performance and shifting. Nice leather seats. A lot cheaper than buying new.

1994 Regal Custom Coupe
By Mark Giordano

1994 Buick Regal Coupe Custom 2dr Coupe

I have had this car since Thanksgiving 1999, I bought it from a local dealer. I love this car, it has the 3.8 l V6, it has a nice sound to it. It's pretty quick too. This car has such a smooth ride, even with 119,000 miles on it. No engine problemes...EVER!!! The only thing I've had to replace/repair is the battery, rotors and calipers and the shocks and struts. The shocks and struts were put in at 80,000 miles by the dealer at no cost to me. I love this car and would recomend it to someone who loves comfort, performance, and American luxury.

Favorite Features

The 170 hp 3.8 v6 under the hood! The Handling, The performance off the line, The Seats! Whenever I go on road trips with friends we take this car, even though its a 2 door it has PLENTY of room for 5 adults. Nothing but compliments on the ride, and comfort of the seats.

Suggested Improvements

Choices of Factory wheels.