Used 1994 Buick Regal Gran Sport Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Buick Regal - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:

I Love This Car
By pvc

1994 Buick Regal Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

I bought this little gem last year with 120,000 miles original miles on it. It runs great, it looks great, I get a lot of comments from people about the car, overall I'm very pleased with this vehicle. It is often below zero in winter where I live and it fired up every single morning no problem, I didn't even have to "plug it in". It's better than quite a few brand new cars I have owned over the years. I'm sorry that I didn't have this car when it was brand new!

The motor, and the overall design of the car. It seats four people quite comfortably.

The door handles are unfortunate. I've had to replace them twice now, and truly it's the only bad thing about this vehicle.

Love those Buicks
By dave

1994 Buick Regal Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

My wife and I purchased our Regal GS from a private owner, It was his loss. Aside from the usual maintenance this automobile is quite possibly the best car we have ever owned or driven. We are getting upwards of 27 miles a gallon on a motor that has 197000 miles on it and it will still smoke the tires if you so choose. In the dead of the winter(20 below up here) it has always started and performed without fail. All this from a 14 year old car! Too cool.

Tunes. Need I say more? The stock stereo system in this car will blow your wig back! Full analog instrumentation is very nice. The acceleration is quite smooth and will lay you back in your seat. My daughter says, "Give it the gas, Dad!" and then squeals with delight as we motor on down the road.

It's too bad about the outside door handle design. I have replaced them both twice. Use steel instead of the cast white metal.

Buick excellence
By josha

1994 Buick Regal Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

My car has over 294000 miles and runs like new. It needs some interior work on the seats(leather) and some shocks but this car is too nice to sell. In ten years the GS will be worth something toa Buick enthusiast.

The 3.8 liter v-6 and the fact it's a 2 door coupe.

Smaller door windows, but hey it's 2007 not 1994.

Oldie but Goodie
By Fred Burgoon

1994 Buick Regal Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

This vehicle with minimum part replacement, has been with our family for over 10 years and gone through 4 teenagers. Power, comfort, and reliablity has been the staple from this vehicle. Hated to pass it off when kids went to college. Sbsolutely replaced it with another GM. Great bargin for the money.

Power, comfort and was always ready to go.

The onlt complaint is the slight glare of the dashboard off the windshield.

Buick tradition
By Fendo

1994 Buick Regal Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

Buick has been buiding great American cars since 1903. The 1994 GS is another one in a long line of comfortable and sporty coupes. The engine is responsive and gets surprising mileage. Even with passengers and the A/C running we avg. 26.5 on the open road. Of course we Buick buyers like our power options(seats, locks, windows, mirrors, antenna) and comfy leather seats. Car is ultra reliable!

Responsive engine, smooth transmission. Driver/passenger temp. controls. Concert sound II system.

At 6'3" I could use more head room even with the power seat lowered. Also since I like to sit up straight in the seat the recessed gauge cluster is sometimes hard to see.