Used 1994 Buick Regal Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Buick Regal - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:

I Love This Car
By pvc

1994 Buick Regal Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

I bought this little gem last year with 120,000 miles original miles on it. It runs great, it looks great, I get a lot of comments from people about the car, overall I'm very pleased with this vehicle. It is often below zero in winter where I live and it fired up every single morning no problem, I didn't even have to "plug it in". It's better than quite a few brand new cars I have owned over the years. I'm sorry that I didn't have this car when it was brand new!

Favorite Features

The motor, and the overall design of the car. It seats four people quite comfortably.

Suggested Improvements

The door handles are unfortunate. I've had to replace them twice now, and truly it's the only bad thing about this vehicle.

Love those Buicks
By dave

1994 Buick Regal Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

My wife and I purchased our Regal GS from a private owner, It was his loss. Aside from the usual maintenance this automobile is quite possibly the best car we have ever owned or driven. We are getting upwards of 27 miles a gallon on a motor that has 197000 miles on it and it will still smoke the tires if you so choose. In the dead of the winter(20 below up here) it has always started and performed without fail. All this from a 14 year old car! Too cool.

Favorite Features

Tunes. Need I say more? The stock stereo system in this car will blow your wig back! Full analog instrumentation is very nice. The acceleration is quite smooth and will lay you back in your seat. My daughter says, "Give it the gas, Dad!" and then squeals with delight as we motor on down the road.

Suggested Improvements

It's too bad about the outside door handle design. I have replaced them both twice. Use steel instead of the cast white metal.

Buick excellence
By josha

1994 Buick Regal Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

My car has over 294000 miles and runs like new. It needs some interior work on the seats(leather) and some shocks but this car is too nice to sell. In ten years the GS will be worth something toa Buick enthusiast.

Favorite Features

The 3.8 liter v-6 and the fact it's a 2 door coupe.

Suggested Improvements

Smaller door windows, but hey it's 2007 not 1994.

I'm keeping it
By lit'l white thang

1994 Buick Regal Custom 2dr Coupe

I purchased my Regal in 1996 and it now has over 130,000 miles. I have been in the market for a new car, each time I went to a dealership and they learned what I was driving, they say "that's a good little car", after hearing that the 3rd time i quit looking at new ones. Today a colleague spoke of selling her '97 Grand Cherokee so I went to Edmunds to check it out. She has offered me a pretty good deal but after reading the ratings on my Regal compared to the Cherokee I will decline her offer. I have had problems with the door handles and have had it painted after the paint flew off the hood and roof but that was just a year ago. This car has been very dependable and enjoyable.

Favorite Features

Unfortunately mine doesn't have a lot of extra features but one reason I keep it is because I like 2-door vehicles.

Suggested Improvements

The door handles, I am on my third set.

1994 Regal Limited Sedan
By Itamar2000

1994 Buick Regal Limited 4dr Sedan

This Regal Limited has great style and its exterior design still looks contemporary and elegant as compared to other Buick models from the same year. The interior is very well equipped. It is extremely comfortable for an average family of four members or for a college student looking for reliability and dependability. It is by no means a gas saver since it is factory equipped with a V6 3.8TL engine, but if you can afford the gas prices you won't be disappointed with its performance. Although, slightly sluggish at pick up, once you get it rolling it drives smoothly and quietly. This is the first time I own a Buick and I do not regret my decision to buy the vehicle.

Favorite Features

Leather seats. Power doors, locks and trunk. Keyless entry. V6 3.8LT engine. Stereo system with equilizer and tape player

Suggested Improvements

More cup holders (only one comes standard from the factory) Otherwise it covers the basics and beyond.