16 years and still chugging along....
By aczel on
1993 Buick Regal Custom 4dr Sedan
I received this vehicle as a gift in May of 2004 from my Grandpa (he was the original owner). In over 5 years of ownership I've had to replace certain things, such as: alternator, brakes (pads and calipers), RF window motor, and a few other minor things. Overall, the car has been great. It has 196*** kms, which I'm hoping to make it to 200,000 without any issues. This was/is an absolutely great car, and I will hate to see it go, but it's getting close to the time to move on. Anyone thinking about buying a Buick...don't hesitate, you won't be disappointed!
Favorite Features
The seats are very comfortable, there is plenty of cabin/trunk space, all controls are easily within reach, and the 3.1L V6 has been amazing! Also, I think this is one of the last models to offer 6 person seating in this type of vehicle - which can be nice when needed.
Suggested Improvements
The gauges were designed a little small for this generation (took some time getting used to). There was only one good cup holder (which I broke). Otherwise, everything else is great for a 1993!