Used 1993 Buick Regal Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Buick Regal Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:

Excellent quality and reliability
By AAA

1993 Buick Regal Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I didn't actually buy this myself, it was a hand me down from my Grandfather, but he was the original owner. The car has about 191,000 km (118,700 miles) on it, and has had a very good life. It is still in pretty good running condition today, with minor problems here and there. No major repairs were needed, and the car has been very reliable throughout the entire time my family has owned it. It has been an extremely pleasing vehicle, and I would definitely recommend Buick to potential car purchasers!

Very comfortable interior (they don't make 'em like they used to!). The drive is quite smooth, there is plenty of room (even has a 6th seatbelt in the front), the engine gives a good performance, and there is plenty of trunk space.

As mentioned in other reviews, the oil filter is in a hard to reach location, otherwise, no major complaints.

208,000 Miles and still running strong.
By Fred Hanter

1993 Buick Regal Sedan Gran Sport 4dr Sedan

I am the first and only owner of this car. I bought it back in late '93 and the only problem with it was that around 60,000 miles 4 spark plugs were shot by no means anything serious. I have taken very good care of it and there is only one rust spot about the size of a quarter.

Performance of engine, sounds system 8 speaker with equalizer amp, fuel mileage and overall reliability.

A little expensive from factory.

our regal
By ecmr plumber

1993 Buick Regal Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

The interior is nearly flawless, unusual for a car of this age and milage. this car runs superbly and will roast the front tires if it is required to. This car gets 21-23 mpg in town and 29-33.8 on the highway at 75 mph. this gets better milage and has tons more power and has a much larger and more comfortable interior than the geo prism we had before it. my wife and I both think that this is the best car either of us has owned This car is in good with a beautifull paint job in amazing shape for its age. I would reccomend one of these to anyone looking for a older car, make sure that you get a 3800 v6.

Great milage, good power, excellant comfort, and good looks, and it comes from the factory with a transmission cooler.

If the options on this are not enough for you you will need to get a much more expensive car

Buick Regals are the best cars ever.
By Lukemc86

1993 Buick Regal Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

This car was my mostest favorite of all of my cars. I had a car before that died after a mere two weeks of my punishing use. The Buick has performed well up to speeds of 110 mph (thats all the further the speedometer goes). There's plenty of room for all kinds of people, I had comfortably fit six people in my Regal with plenty of room.

Everything

Make them with even bigger engines

Excellent Performance Sedan
By golden_boy

1993 Buick Regal Sedan Gran Sport 4dr Sedan

The 3.8L V6 this cars has offers great performance on the highway, though could use some better acceleration from a dead stop. Car is 10 years old, and there isn't one spot of rust on it, engine and tranny still run like new.

170 hp V6, amzing on the highway, just try and hold it back!

A bigger gauge cluster and a little more stiff steering.