1993 Buick Regal Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:
great everyday cruiser
By Imani on 10/31/09 10:06 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Regal Coupe Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

Just a super nice car, very solid, excellent build quailty,I really enjoy driving it to work, gym around town, basically everywhere. Would hesitate to take it out of town. Just a nice all around car. My only complaint is more power,the car would be a perfect 10 with 50 more horses under the hood. would by another one in a heart beat!

I'm sold on Buicks now!
By Imani Odufuye on 12/08/08 06:50 AM (PST)

1993 Buick Regal Coupe Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

I currently own many cars Ford, Chrsyler Chevy, but the b\Buick GS is my daily driver and I absolutely love it. I don't agree with many of the owners, in terms of performance,(170hp? are you kidding?) however it can get out of its way. GM addressed this issue with the 3800 series 2. The interior is nicely layed out with the console and gauges. The transmission is silky smooth, the reliability approaches the likes of Honda or Toyota. The 93 Buick was clearly one of the best cars of the dismal 90's

Awesome car!
By Art L. on 12/24/06 17:17 PM (PST)

1993 Buick Regal Coupe Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

I owned this car for 13 years putting 262,000 miles on it. Yes it really did last that long until transmission broke and became too expensive to fix. I had regular maintnece and took very good care of the car. I liked a lot of features the car had. Just a few issues with the car like brakes and had to get a new radiator at 140,000.

Great car
By Tim on 07/20/06 09:44 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Regal Coupe Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

Fun car to drive with great power and suspension, reliable car and never any serious problems, factory brake rotors wore out faster than expected that is it, runs strong with 187,000 miles on it.

Superior Car
By jon on 07/12/06 10:39 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Regal Coupe Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

Very nice reliable car. Good performance and is very fun to drive. Nice features such as 8 speaker sound system with graphic equalizer. Engine and tranny still run smooth at 105,000 miles. Seating is comforatable even in back seats. No major problems with car. Suprisingly good fuel economy even with big V6 engine.

Great Car
By me on 11/12/05 17:41 PM (PST)

1993 Buick Regal Coupe Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

Powerful engine with great acceleration, loud system, as of now absolutely no rust on the body.

9 year rating
By e8retired91 on 07/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Regal Coupe Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

This was an attractive sport coupe in 93 but is somewhat dated now. The 170HP motor offers plenty of power and returns excellent fuel mileage on regular unleaded gas. Reliability has been very good except for some air conditioner problems over the years. Engine and transmission have been perfect...not a single problem in 86,000 miles. Water pump failed, but that was my fault. I didn't change the coolant for 8 years (geez)! No regrets purchasing this one and hope I can the say the same about the Cadillac Eldorado ETC I bought a few months ago.

A great car anyone.
By etmss on 07/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Regal Coupe Gran Sport 2dr Coupe

This car is a great to drive daily. It gets Great gas mileage. I would recomend this car to anyone.

My Next Car Will Be Another Regal
By anonymous4privacy on 03/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Buick Regal Coupe Custom 2dr Coupe

This has been an excellent car both on the road and in the city. The power is there when you need it. The car has a spacious, yet sporty feel.