1993 Buick Regal - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:
287k miles and still running perfect
By iamnatman on 03/04/12 17:04 PM (PST)

1993 Buick Regal Gran Sport 4dr Sedan

My regal is currently at 287k miles, and closing in on 300k fast. This is hands down the most reliable car our family has owned. Repairs over the last 14 years: Alternator x2 Fuel pump Rear struts Brake pads/front rotors Transmission cooler lines x2 Rear motor mount Turn signal switch And that's basically it, minus routine oil changes and minor tune ups. All repairs well under $250 and most done by me to save. The engine is perfect for this car. It's very quiet when you want it, and makes a pretty awesome growl when you drop the pedal. I've been 90 mph down the interstate and held a perfect straight line with plenty of power still on tap

I owns one
By girly t on 06/14/09 20:38 PM (PDT)

1993 Buick Regal Gran Sport 4dr Sedan

hello i have an 4dr with an sunroof i had mine since 03/2004 itz an very nice dependable car an fast i hav gotten several speedin tickets, i had a lil major work done thru out the years, bt never the engine or transmission gave me any problems yet!!!!!! im still holdin on strong, my car dealer is suprise i still hav it lol, dey wants me to get another kind from them lol,

Regal Gran Sport
By Mr. Buick on 04/23/09 13:33 PM (PDT)

1993 Buick Regal Gran Sport 4dr Sedan

The 93 Regal is a good reliable vehicle, though these days the gas mileage is a problem. Spending an hour to 2 on the highway used a half a tank of gas. Its very comfortable with plenty of space for people and cargo. Headlights are too dim (though that may be due to age). No major complaints, and this car will run forever. Though my windows have gone off- track multiple times even after getting them replaced; they don't seem to be quality windows. I would advise people to find a newer car these days as the 93 Regal is 16 years old now.

208,000 Miles and still running strong.
By Fred Hanter on 07/25/06 11:45 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Regal Gran Sport 4dr Sedan

I am the first and only owner of this car. I bought it back in late '93 and the only problem with it was that around 60,000 miles 4 spark plugs were shot by no means anything serious. I have taken very good care of it and there is only one rust spot about the size of a quarter.

Excellent Performance Sedan
By golden_boy on 12/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Buick Regal Gran Sport 4dr Sedan

The 3.8L V6 this cars has offers great performance on the highway, though could use some better acceleration from a dead stop. Car is 10 years old, and there isn't one spot of rust on it, engine and tranny still run like new.

Regal a good car for me
By DrOliviaThomas on 03/14/02 12:46 PM (PST)

1993 Buick Regal Gran Sport 4dr Sedan

This has been a very good car. Only draw back has been the brakes have had to be replaced several times due to design issues.