1992 Buick Regal 3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Older, but don't want to

1992 Buick Regal - Consumer Review

Gran Sport Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Older, but don't want to give up motor
By kaylynn10 on

1992 Buick Regal Gran Sport 4dr Sedan

Purchaed in 2/1992 and have had to only replace water pump and turning signal box. I live in Texas so the heat has wrecked paint job, leather seats in front. Last 3 months though radiator sprung leak, power steering and some basic electrical (1 power window, sunroof off and on again. It doesn't look great, but afraid to get rid of it. I've left many cars in the dust with speed of take-off (fast motor). Fuel injected if that makes a difference. Wish I knew if engine could be stabbed into another car. I would do that in a heartbeat. Oh year, when A/C worked it froze you out, even in 100+degrees. Love this car(and when I bought it I thought it was a granny car) No way.

Favorite Features

Handling, engine speed, durability, few repairs (hope to get A/C fixed by next summer. Dependability and the windshield wipers directionals are cool.

Suggested Improvements

Better paint job, no floating gas gauge,better placement of windshield fluid tank.Used to automatically lock all doors when I got in and closed the door...that was a pain, but no more, guess that's broken too.