My first love.
By MERKURxr4i on
1992 Buick Regal Gran Sport 4dr Sedan
How many 20 year old males do you know, that are dying to own a Buick Regal Gran Sport? This was me, every day, asking my neighbor lady to sell me her car. One day she came home with a new car, & told me where I could find her 92 Regal. For 5K I drove home in my very first car. I've had that Buick for almost 4 years now, and the only complaint I have is the brakes. All 4 calipers, rotors, lines, & the booster have been replaced. The brake pads wear out every year just like clockwork. No matter what, the brakes always feel weak. Other than brakes & routine mantainence, I've had no major problems with the car. 126K & still running like a top.
Favorite Features
*Don't laugh, but it's the windshield wipers that go opposite directions. They remind me of old cars from the 50's. Too bad GM doesn't do this on the new Regal. I love driving this car in the rain! *I'm convinced that the 3800 V6 is one of the best engines GM has ever made!
Suggested Improvements
*Brake system needs serious help. *Larger gauges *"pump-set" parking brake is stupid *oil filter is a pain to change