First Car
By tylerj1 on
1991 Buick Regal Custom 4dr Sedan
Got this car at 17 in 2012 and have loved it. Its incredibly reliable and amazingly comfortable. I put a stereo and Polk Audio speakers in immediately. I have fallen in love with my buick and often tweet about it.
Favorite Features
Incredibly comfortable cruiser and very reliable. There is a lot of interior room and a huge trunk. A full sized spare tire even fits inside the trunk. I drive it everyday in the city and routinely take long trips to either go mountain biking or visit friends at other college campuses. For a 4 hour round trip maxing 66mph I get at least 31mpg with some city driving. Best gas mileage I got was averaging 60mph only on highways for 2 hours and got 35.8mpg. With normal city driving typically get 22 in summer and 20 in winter(live in Wisconsin). The headlights and high beams are INCREDIBLE, plastic is still crystal clear.
Suggested Improvements
Really wish my car had electric windows. That is pretty much the only negative. It does suck that I don't have airbags but to compensate I always wear a sumo suit to protect myself incase someone decides to hit my beautiful buik. #buickswag