Used 1990 Buick Regal Limited Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1990 Buick Regal - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Regal model:

Buick Regal Limited "Roadster"
By RocketCityRam

1990 Buick Regal Limited 2dr Coupe

Even though I'm over 6'1", I find the car plenty roomy and there's a lot of room in the back as well. The fuel usage is good, the accessories are incredible for a car of this class and year. It's so much fun to drive. The ride is good. My car has 109K and I just put new rear struts on it. Boy what a difference. I can't wait to do the front.

The motor. This little V-6 is incredibly fast and fun to drive and I got 26-28mpg on a recent trip driving 75mph most of the way. It is a bit noisy on acceleration but it's a pleasure on the highway.

The power window switches are to close to the driver and should be moved further forward on the arm rest. A locking fuel tank cover would be nice.

My Regal
By Regal215

1990 Buick Regal Limited 2dr Coupe

The best feature of my 1990 buick regal limited is the interior design. I'm a tall driver (6'3"), and this car was designed with drivers like myself in mind. The rear seat has been shortened to provide extended legroom for rear passengers (unlike the cougar or thunderbird). Comfort is the word to describe the feeling of driving this car.

The car could use in my opinion more powerful brakes.

• SUV