Miss Red
By May E. DuPree on
1990 Buick Reatta 2dr Coupe
Driving the Buick Reatta was an experience I never had with any other cars I've driven. I felt such joy and excitement showing off this beautiful red sports car. I felt like a special person driving my Reatta! Whenever Red needed to be fixed and was their for her. Maintance and the oil change was very important to me. My Reatta was special to me and I still value Red. Whenever something is wrong I try my best to get her fixed. As the years go by it seem to be very frustrating, not being able to maintain the up keep for Red. The parts for Red is very hard to locate or find at the automotive shop as well as the dealers. Now I feel helpless, trying to maintain Red to keep her up and running.
Favorite Features
My favorite features with my Buick Reatta is the sunroof. During the summer driving red, was such joy to let my sunroof back and let the fresh breeze circulate the entire car. One of the important feature was being able to have an opportuntiy to get inside of the trunk from the inside with no keys.
Suggested Improvements
Having the opportunity to own a Buick Reatta, the only improvements that I can come up with is the door frame that incase the windows on the driver and passager side. Whenever it rains and the rubber around the door crack rain seeps inside. Improvement for the brakes should have been a safety issue.