1990 Buick Reatta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Reatta model:
FUN
By outkast on 09/14/09 17:36 PM (PDT)

1990 Buick Reatta 2dr Coupe

When I first saw my car listed I was kind of skeptical. I have always thought of buick as making reliable cars but cars for an older generation. I usually look at them and say "that looks like a really nice car but it is just not my style." But, when I saw my car I immediately fill in love with it. The styling was way ahead of its time and is still not dated it reminds me of a sports car you would see on a dealers lot today. I have had this car for over a year and have had ZERO problems with it. Which I think is pretty good considering age. It was built to last.

Miss Red
By May E. DuPree on 03/06/08 13:24 PM (PST)

1990 Buick Reatta 2dr Coupe

Driving the Buick Reatta was an experience I never had with any other cars I've driven. I felt such joy and excitement showing off this beautiful red sports car. I felt like a special person driving my Reatta! Whenever Red needed to be fixed and was their for her. Maintance and the oil change was very important to me. My Reatta was special to me and I still value Red. Whenever something is wrong I try my best to get her fixed. As the years go by it seem to be very frustrating, not being able to maintain the up keep for Red. The parts for Red is very hard to locate or find at the automotive shop as well as the dealers. Now I feel helpless, trying to maintain Red to keep her up and running.

'90 Reatta Coupe
By Jack Prochaska on 05/23/07 04:28 AM (PDT)

1990 Buick Reatta 2dr Coupe

Well built, dependable cruiser. Great driver, not a speedster. Antiquated ABS system is only flaw.

Classic Car
By Dan H on 08/07/06 09:18 AM (PDT)

1990 Buick Reatta 2dr Coupe

Great little car, excellent handling and performance. Hand built in Michigan, build quality excellent. This car is bound to be a collectable classic, since not many were built.

BUICK REATTA
By HARLEYPARTS on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Buick Reatta 2dr Coupe

HAVE HAD THE REATTA FOR 14 YEARS. MAINTENANCE HAS BEEN MIMIMAL.OIL IS CHANGED EVERY 3000 MILES.WHEN LIVING UP NORTH, THE CAR WAS STORED FOR THE WINTER.NEVER SAW SNOW OR SALT. THE "FLIP UP" HEADLIGHTS WERE FIXED TWICE BY MYSELF BY GOING ON THE REATTA SITE (LOTS OF GOOD INFO THERE)AND THE BRAKE ACCUMULATOR HAS BEEN REPLACED. OTHER THAN THOSE, THAT IS IT.

Great Car
By think tank on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Buick Reatta 2dr Coupe

I love this car, mine is solid black which gives it a super clean sleek look drives and handles like a dream, steering is super tight

1987 Buick Reatta
By J.Uzell on 05/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Buick Reatta 2dr Coupe

I purchased this auto with 65,000 miles. I have given it normal maintence and never had a problem. If possible I would purchase an other one just like it. However, with this many miles I think I must look for a new one and put this away as a toy.

Buicks rocks my world
By My name is on 01/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Buick Reatta 2dr Coupe

fast little car, good handling, cool interior, sporty look, moon roof, electronic dash/guages, leather

buick reatta
By ALIAS on 01/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

nice car, fun to drive, nice 165hp 3.8L V6, 210lb torque , all around fun car

Fun
By 00Buckshot on 08/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Buick Reatta 2dr Coupe

If Buick still made these I would buy a new one in a heartbeat.