2006 Buick Rainier SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rainier model:
Better than Lexus
By Adrian on 12/01/05 17:09 PM (PST)

2006 Buick Rainier SUV CXL 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Having looked at all models in this price range I selected the Rainier and don't regret it at all. Quieter ride than Lexus and other competitors and the finish is superb. Mileage was as expected - average 19 overall.

Replaced My Rendevous
By Ty K on 11/18/05 09:46 AM (PST)

2006 Buick Rainier SUV CXL 4dr SUV AWD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased a 2004 Rendevous and this 2006 Rainier replaced it. I missed a couple of features from the Rendevous. There is no parking assist and it does not customize the radio and seat settings on the key fob like the Rendevous. It does have curb view on the rear view mirror, but the mirrors are smaller than the Rendevous. The Rainier feels more stable on the road than the Rendevous and is quieter. I am getting better mileage than with my old Rendevous.

Great
By Elizabeth on 11/17/05 17:39 PM (PST)

2006 Buick Rainier SUV CXL 4dr SUV AWD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Me and my family of two boys decide to buy this car it had a very reasonable price for the amount of luxury that was provided. The seats are very comfortable the ride is extremley quite and comfortable. The power is okay but could be more. I love the look of the car. I would recomend it anyday. But the cup holders up front need improvment.

Rainier
By John T Valentine on 07/31/05 22:27 PM (PDT)

2006 Buick Rainier SUV CXL 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

A gook looking SUV with all the options. Nice drive with power. Very quiet and a smooth ride. The fuel economy is poor, city 16 highway at 20. Headroom for a big guy like myself is not as much as I would like, but would be fine for anyone under 6 foot 1. Nice engine.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.