2005 Buick Rainier Consumer Review: My

2005 Buick Rainier - Consumer Review

CXL 4dr SUV (4.2L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

My
By Tom Weiss on

2005 Buick Rainier CXL Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I use my Rainer both in pleasure and business and love it. It has ample storage space with the rear seats down (I have moved 6 1/2 foot sofas and large bookcase units in it with no problem) in addition to a full day of shopping at Macy's, Saks and Nordstroms and then while still full of the days shopping, picking up my 3 German Shepards from the groomer with still room to spare. Fit and finish on "Gracie" is great with 16K on the odometer, she is as quiet and well behaved as the day I bought her. I have the 6cyl and find it more than satisfactory with my routine drivng between Palm Springs, Ca. to Pasadena, Ca. Interior finish is great, too!

Favorite Features

Dash and pod arrangement Moonroof XM radio Color Fit & finish Reliability(have had no problems with this vehicle) Fuel tank capacity Comfort and quietness A full day of work and then off to a fine restaurant or the theater in comfort and style I LOVE THIS VEHICLE !!!!

Suggested Improvements

Fuel economy should have heated and coolong seats side impact curtains standard running boards