My
By Tom Weiss on
2004 Buick Rainier CXL Plus Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)
This was an unexpected replacement vehicle for my 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Anniversary Edition auto which was totalled in a car accident. I couldn't be happier with the Buick Rainer. Quality, Fit, Finish is excellent and I have the 6cyl which is getting @18 mpg which isn't great, but not as bad as previous Explorers and Mountaineers that I have owned. I have the navigational system which is alot of fun and is much more reliable than a friends Range Rover of the same year. The ride is incredible smooth and quiet and completely untruck like.This is just a very comfortable and luxurious vehicle which gets alot of compliment and is a headturner.
Favorite Features
The ride and quietness is excellent as is the fit and finish. The Bose Audio System is GREAT, in addition to the XM Stereo feature. Gages are easy to read and electrically switches are very accessable. Great cargo, rear passenger and head room.
Suggested Improvements
I live in Palm Springs, Ca., which can get very windy. Because of this, the vehicle is more prone, due height, I believe to move around more in heavy gusty winds. Gas mileage is fair/good but the vehicle does have a large fuel capacity