2004 Buick Rainier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rainier model:
I love my Rainier
By Kay Tee on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Plus AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased a 2002 Bravada in the early spring of 2001. After dumping hundreds of dollars into this lemon, I was finally forced to trade it in. I purchased a Yukon Denali and found that although it is a beautiful and awesome vehicle, it is too large for every day driving. My Rainier is the perfect additional vehicle for my household. It has the look of my Bravada and the ride and features of my Denali. I strongly recommend this vehicle for anyone looking for any type of mid-size SUV. Look beyond the Envoy - you get so much more for the money in the Rainier!

Love My Rainier
By EL8014 on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Plus AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

After owning a few SUV's. Ford Explorer, Ford Expedition and A Chevy Tahoe. I love my Buick Rainier the best. It has alot of power and rides so nice. The Navigation system is a added plus. My In-Laws have a new Trailblazer and they test drove our Buick and now they are calling wanting to use our Buick instead of their Blazer.

Satisfied
By Bob Mial on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Ride and performance of the Rainier is terrific. Plenty of room in front and back and very comfortable. Probably not too good off-road but what do I care since I'm not doing anything more than tailgating with it anyway. Love the quietness.

Love My Ranier!!!
By Carol A. on 04/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Was originally looking at GMC Envoy - was ready to buy one, and our dealer recommended looking at the Ranier. Boy are we glad we did! It has a way smoother ride, better looking interior controls and features, and a sleeker exterior. This is my first SUV and I'm so happy with it. The only downfall I see so far is the gas mileage. With today's prices, it seems I'm spending far too much just to get to work!

I LUV MY RAINE
By jane,101 on 04/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have given many rides and people can't nbeleive the luxury feel of this SUV. Not only comfy, but quiet too. I finally nlearned how to get the trunk light to stay on. Easy just let the dealer show you. I love xm radio, will never go back to fm again. Oh I forgot , I get alot of compliments on the exterior and the interior of the car. I love the heated seats.

new rainier
By Chicago Man on 04/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Plus AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Powerful suv that is also extremely quiet. Ride is more comfortable than other suvs.

Fantasic
By bob254 on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Plus AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Truck is great! absolutely fantastic

Crimson Pearls
By grs48a on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

A lot of power in the 6. The small turning radius was a real surprise, making it very maneuverable. The combo can make it very tippable. Great looking and very quiet inside. Gas mileage goes down quickly above 60 mph and in stop and go driving - currently averaging about 19.0 mpg. Love the leather seats. It's taller, but not as wide or as long as my old vehicle.

best vehicle i ever bought
By blackbeltmike on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Plus Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

the Rainer is one of the best vehicles that gm has produced. ours has the inline 6 cyl has decent gas mileage and plenty of power. I have owned the ford explorer and it does not compare to this suv. I also owned the rendevous, this is also a good choice.

Its a good ride
By Bob Klem on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Plus AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

First there aren't many around yet,which means not many after market add ons.Wanted an American built suv and this fit the bill just right.Not an over abundance like the Explorer or Jeep.