2004 Buick Rainier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rainier model:
Happy with Rainier
By Mary Mix Up on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This was a step smaller from my real love the Tahoe. Reason for change was the Toyota was 11 years old and by keeping the 7 year old Tahoe in excellent condition and new tires, I had the best of both. For the kind of everyday errands and general getting about the Rainier gave me the fun of a new vehicle with the better mileage with increased gas prices.

My Opinion of Rainier
By judy on 05/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We love the comfort and the quiet interior. The tow ability is good and excelleration is quite acceptable.

Love My Buick Rainier
By Kathy S. on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first brand new vehicle in my life and I do not regret anything about purchasing it. I know gas is expensive but riding in this vehicle I try not to think about it. I love the way the vehilce handles and it's quietness and the feeling of a well built automobile. Recently I drove a Trailblazer, which I test drove before purchasing my Rainier boy am I glad I made the right choice. There is no comparison.

My
By Tom Weiss on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Plus Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This was an unexpected replacement vehicle for my 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Anniversary Edition auto which was totalled in a car accident. I couldn't be happier with the Buick Rainer. Quality, Fit, Finish is excellent and I have the 6cyl which is getting @18 mpg which isn't great, but not as bad as previous Explorers and Mountaineers that I have owned. I have the navigational system which is alot of fun and is much more reliable than a friends Range Rover of the same year. The ride is incredible smooth and quiet and completely untruck like.This is just a very comfortable and luxurious vehicle which gets alot of compliment and is a headturner.

2004 Rainier
By Dr Tim on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The graceful look. The magnificent vortec power, and the fact that it is not my fathers Buick

Rainier Excellence
By Mr Diggs on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The quality of the Rainier shows in many ways. The smooth ride, fun to drive and high engine performance are there. The ability to look out from any angle is amazing. The amount of room to transport people or put the seats down and haul items is very nice feature. The ability for each individual to have their own temperature control is a very smart idea. I still am in awe when I drive the Rainier for the quality and the price! Great job Buick!!!11

Beverly's Buick
By Beverly Stephens on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I test drove my new Ranier 1/2 mile and knew I had to have it. It is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned.

BUICK RANIER
By MENDELSON on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

EXCELLENT ALL WAYS RIDE IS COMFPRTABLE, AIR PUMP IS EXCELLENT AND OVER ALL RIDE IS FANTASTIC

Great Car
By printman2004 on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The ride is real smooth but it has the power to cruise into openings on the highways or freeways. When you're driving down the road the Rainier just feels solid and well-built. The only things I don't like are the cupholders.

Great
By Dan's Mom on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Plus AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Really enjoy driving this SUV. Sized down from a Denali to a Rainier and have to say I am not dissapointed. Handles great and much easier to maneuver and park. Very Quiet ride.