2004 Buick Rainier SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rainier model:
A Great Little SUV.
By Dr Tom D on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier SUV CXL Plus Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Fun SUV to drive Small footprint,extremly quick and agile with the V-8. Quiet and easy to drive on rough and smooth surface. Psycologicly it "fits".The valets fight to drive it. It even pulls an 18 foot Four Winns Boat or a trailer full of trash.It Gets you up out of the water. Now thats important when you live in Texas. Recently we've had Gully washers at least once a week.

BUICK RANIER
By fred FROMI on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier SUV CXL Plus AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

EXCELLENT TRUCK, VERY COMFORTABLE AND THE EASIEST TO GET IN AND OUT OF THE 5.3 V8 HAS GREAT PERFOIRMANCE

Buick
By goodguynva on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier SUV CXL AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The vehicle is much more quiet than its brother and siste GM mid size SUV's. The technology is full blown and could be somewhat confusing to anyone not used to pushing buttons without word descriptions above them. I would rate the ride as above average but if youre looking for a really smooth ride, you may want to move up to a full size SUV. (GM product of course!)

EXCELLENT
By rmnord on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier SUV CXL Plus AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Wife's car and she loves it. She had a 2002 Bravada and really liked it , but the Rainier much better. The V/8 is much better than the 6 cylinder, the ride is smoother and it is quieter. It is just a richer looking vehicle.

Nice Car
By Irby Jones on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier SUV CXL Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

What we like the most: comfort on trips, heats up interior instantly in the winter, running board for easy access. Overall a nice car. Limited room in floor of front seat, no visor extensions and speed control acts up when in hills, starts jumping going down hills. No help from GM in a fix so far. Like the car better than the rendevous which we previously owned but has less room and storage than the rendevous.

Well Done
By rxrad1 on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier SUV CXL AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My Ranier in GM's Crimson Red definitely turns some heads. It's V8 is quick and the vehicle is extremely quiet... all while getting the same MPG as my 6 cyl Grand Cherokee. With XM Radio, Onstar, Leather and Auto everything... I love MY car!!

Excellent SUV!! Thank You Buick!!
By Reeseboy on 06/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier SUV CXL Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned my Buick Ranier for about two months now and I simply love it!! It gives you somewhat the feeling that you do own a truck in city driving; but yet extremely comfortable and easy to handle. On the interstate; quite honestly, I can compare it's handling and comfort to my 03 Cadillac Deville. The Ranier is such a joy to drive!!

rainer
By jhonn on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier SUV CXL Plus AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

most comfortable suv i have owned. Ride is a little slopy but it is extrenely soft. Average 17 miles to gallon around town and thays with the v8.

AWEOMSE
By ShabanuK on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I LOVE MY CAR, so much better and not to expensive

MY RAINER IS TRULY A "TIGER!"
By Sheila Williams on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rainier SUV CXL Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Buying the Buick Rainer was originally my husband's idea. Having driven a Pontiac Sunfire for three years, I thought the Rainer would feel "too big" for me, although I needed the space of a SUV. However, the minute I took it for a test drive, I knew I was hooked!!!