2004 Buick Rainier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rainier model:
Buick Ranier
By cobradriver on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Plus AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Ride is excellent for and SUV. Very quiet, much quieter than wife's Acura. Passed on the V8 as performance is quite good, V8 only adds 15 HP but more torque. Build quality was very good, as are materials. Terrific seats, and audio system.

Awsome
By tdex10 on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Plus AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

If you have tried the rest now try the best! Total suv refinement.

Why Don't I See More of Them?
By mapwsenn on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Plus Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have the 8 cylinder. My previous car was a luxury European model, and I don't miss it all. Great pickup when I need it on the turnpike. Quiet with very little outside noise. It is hard for me to understand why I am not seeing them on the highways.

The Best Buick Yet
By Ronak on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Plus AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This car/SUV should really give the imports a run for their money. We looked at a LexusRX330 and a Toyota Highlander aling with the Buick Rainier. The overall refinement including its off-road manners really convinced us to buy the Buick. General Motors is getting it right with a lot of neat, high quality products. Watch out Lexus and Toyota!

Buick Rainier
By Paul W. Emch on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Plus AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

V8 engine - great! Enjoy all the comforts, power, and sheer fun. I am 52 years old and this is my first new American vehicle I have ever pruchased. Quite satisfied.

Rainier Our Monaco SUV
By Larry Myers on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is a very comfortable vehicle for the driver and front seat passanger. It has an amazing amount of standard featues and is a real pleasure to drive. It handles very well in snow and icy conditions. It moves with ease and feels very stable on the road, even in high wind conditions.

Rainier for Seniors
By Joe Kurzweil on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Plus Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Mid size suv is ideal for comfort and performance. Very nice to drive. I weigh 235 and am very comftorable in this suv. My wife is 100 lbs less and is very comftorable as well. X band Bose sound is awesome. Would like to have seen a bit more contemporary design inside but it is nice as is. Side air bags are not standard and should be along with curtain air bags. However we feel very safe in this vehicle. Six cyliner has plenty of get up and mileage on the road is between 21.5 and 22.5 mpg at 65 mph.

Buick Rainier 8 cyc.
By Golfer on 01/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Plus Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought the 8 cylinder Rainier with satellite radio, navigation system, and sun roof. The 5.7 engine has plenty of pick up, more than most people will need. The handling and quiet ride is better than any suv I have driven. My other choice was the Cadillac SRX. It is less money, quieter, and I could not even get 2 sets of golf clubs in the SRX. There is no comparison in value and ride. Buy the Rainier.

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Plus AWD
By Claude Sparks on 01/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL Plus AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Great smaller SUV. Easy to handle, fits nicely in garage, very comfortable, and the new insulated glass is a big plus in reducing outside noise. We also own a Denali and it's comparable just on a smaller scale.

Buick Rainier
By bioedwards on 01/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Rainier CXL AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I am very pleased with the overall quality of this vehicle. It is the best mid-sized suv I looked at and it has not disappointed me