2005 Buick Park Avenue Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:
2005 - My 5th Park Avenue
By Michael on 03/03/06 23:33 PM (PST)

2005 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased our 5th and sadly last PA, as our new 2005 was the last year available. We currently own a 1999 with 105K miles as well. Previously owned '85, '88 and '94 PA models. All 5 have been the most reliable vehicles I have owned and the most comfortable car to drive. Very good economy for a large car, consistantly 21 in town and 29 - 31 mpg on the interstate. The only major repair necessary on any of the 5 was a transmission service at 125K miles on the 1988. None have ever used oil and the GM 3.8L V6 is bullet proof and very quiet. If looking at pre-owned, I highly recommend finding one with the touring package. I'll be keeping the two I have now until the wheels fall off.

Great 2005 Buick PA
By jerry on 10/17/05 09:25 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Although the car required a few minor adjustments initially, it has proved to be an excellent car. I am pleased with the ride, the overall performance and fuel economy. Having owned several PA"s this one seems to be the best of all. Very pleased.

Fabulous -Park Avenue
By Jean Sibery on 07/04/05 19:46 PM (PDT)

2005 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

No bumps, noise or shimmys felt. Runs like a champ when you need to pick up speed and pass. Self adjusting seats are just what is needed as my husband and I share the car...no need to readjust mirrors on sides, it does that automatically too depnding on the driver.

Once satisfied!
By Ron Stein on 11/13/04 14:39 PM (PST)

2005 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased a Park Avenue in 1991, traded in 1995 and again in 1998. Last year I purchased a Chrysler Pacifica. Wow, what a change. I think it is time for Buick to make a body style change. Been using this mold since 1991. Just my opinion.

Park Avenue
By Paisley on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Buick has provided a most comfortable ride and a fair element of prestige and operational economy. The only real negative is the rapid depreciation and this will continue to plague the Park Avenue as well as most other domestic vehicles. Our service experience with the dealership has been excellent and we will probably continue to drive Park Avenues because for traveling and for storage capacity it has been a marvelous vehicle.

2005 Park Avenue - Prestege
By Richard Wallman on 09/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Automobile is a comfortable large sedan with a very pleasant ride. Mine has the touring suspension - giving a much more comfortable ride than one without the extra suspension. Although the car could use a little more power (on hills it is constantly shifting) I can find nothing else to change.

highway driving
By william ridenour on 09/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

vibration in front end when exceeding seventy miles per hour or more and no one seems to know why or explain the problem.

Park Avenue owner of 2 years
By wb8rni on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I get 32 miles per gallon on the highway. The interior is very comfortable. At 6'-2", I enjoy having headroom with the seat-back fully up. It handles well on wet and dry roads at freeway speeds even during heavy wind and storm.

My Park
By Carol Morgan on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Dear Sirs I am very well pleased with my Park Avenue....in fact...it is so comfortable ,when driving ,that I want to go to sleep. Whatever you do as design engineers at GM. please and I "stress" PLEASE. Do not change the elegant style of my favorite car. Much nicer then its opponent....need I mention "Caddy" Keep up the good work and I will continue to support the All-American Beauty called the Buick. Thank you Carol