2004 Buick Park Avenue Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:
The best car I have ever owned.
By nettiemaria on 10/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bertha, the white Buick - is now at 214,000 miles and still going strong. It's very solid - inside and out. It's a shame that GM disc. the 6 cyl. 3800 series motor b/c now - Bertha might be replaced with a crossover and they don't have those motors anymore - only smaller V6's. I have never done any kind of major repair - only maintenance, in fact - not as I should have. As long as one does regular minimum maintenance, This car is unstoppable!

Park number 2
By gbach11 on 09/01/07 06:56 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This is our second Park Ave and its the best luxury car for the money. I tried to talk my wife into looking at other cars, but as you know Ultras are getting harder to find. She test drove several, but nothing compares.

Buick Park Ave - Great Car
By Tim Minnis on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Great ride and handling! Very good quality.

I love this car
By MICHELL on 08/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I could not have made a better choice. I jst love this car. The way it looks to the way it handles on the road. I love Peacock Buick and Bob Evers. He is the best salesman I ever had. No pressure at all. He knew every detail about the Park Ave Ultra , then I ever wanted to know....

03 Buick
By Molly & Bob on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Mrs. & I both drove Buick Regals & had no idea that the Park Ave was so comfortable. My wife suggested we try & test drive one - oh my, what comfort. I purchased one & am soo thrilled I did. Thanks to her I feel so happy every time I get in the car. told so many people about the comfort. Was at the local hardware store & when I came out 2 men were admiring my Park Ave. I talked one of them into sitting in the drivers so he could feel real comfort. Thanks GM

2004 Ultra
By Joe Pratt on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Performs as better than my last Ultra. Gas milage/performance are superior as you get both with this vehicle. The Ultra gives the buyer Most available options from GM for the lowest cost i.e. Stabilitrack, heads up display, 12 disc CD player, built in phone, leather interior, sun roof, chrome mag wheels, and many other options.

John's ratiing
By John A McDonnell on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

The spacious trunk is a big plus but the sheer comfortable ride is far better than the numerous other cars I have owned/driven. The pick up in this Ultra is great for a familly sedan.

Great Car
By Teeter on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Drove Chrysler products for years but switched to Buick - from Century to Park Ave. Best car we have ever owned by far.

Great road car.
By papanav on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Effortless acceleration and smooth, gliding ride. Gran touring suspension is the only suspension I have ever had in my Park Avenue, this being my second. Although the engine is12 valve push rod technology, the supercharger provides ample power with excellent gas mileage. My 94 Ultra was a great car, that is why I bought another one.

A Complete Road Car
By meyk on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

just a nice automobile. Good road car,plenty of zip, very little road noise, except for some tire noise which can be bothersome.