2004 Buick Park Avenue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:
Park number 2
By gbach11 on 09/01/07 06:56 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This is our second Park Ave and its the best luxury car for the money. I tried to talk my wife into looking at other cars, but as you know Ultras are getting harder to find. She test drove several, but nothing compares.

I love this car
By MICHELL on 08/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I could not have made a better choice. I jst love this car. The way it looks to the way it handles on the road. I love Peacock Buick and Bob Evers. He is the best salesman I ever had. No pressure at all. He knew every detail about the Park Ave Ultra , then I ever wanted to know....

2004 Ultra
By Joe Pratt on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Performs as better than my last Ultra. Gas milage/performance are superior as you get both with this vehicle. The Ultra gives the buyer Most available options from GM for the lowest cost i.e. Stabilitrack, heads up display, 12 disc CD player, built in phone, leather interior, sun roof, chrome mag wheels, and many other options.

John's ratiing
By John A McDonnell on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

The spacious trunk is a big plus but the sheer comfortable ride is far better than the numerous other cars I have owned/driven. The pick up in this Ultra is great for a familly sedan.

Great road car.
By papanav on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Effortless acceleration and smooth, gliding ride. Gran touring suspension is the only suspension I have ever had in my Park Avenue, this being my second. Although the engine is12 valve push rod technology, the supercharger provides ample power with excellent gas mileage. My 94 Ultra was a great car, that is why I bought another one.

A Complete Road Car
By meyk on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

just a nice automobile. Good road car,plenty of zip, very little road noise, except for some tire noise which can be bothersome.

trouble in ultra land
By Charles Weisling on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Bought new 2/03, trouble from 1st 1,000miles. road vibration in front wheels. Dealer unable to correct with new lower control arms, new suspension, road force balancing, new wheels, new tires, and other means, all with GM approval. After many trips to dealer, forced Buick to re- purchase vehicle. My third Buick Park Ave, Ultra is my last.

Surperb
By w gray on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

All I anticipated and more.Love the heads up display and the ultra sound on backing

high quality car
By David Linton on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I have had this car for 11 months. To date it has not been back to the dealer for any warranty repairs. The supercharged engine gives it plenty of power and it was very comfortable on the one long trip (3000 miles) that I have taken.

Happy with Park Ave
By alley on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This is my second Buick Park Avenue, the first one I put more than 200,000 miles on & it was still a good car that we sold to someone who only drives around town. I still see my other one on the road. I have found the comfort and handling of the Park Avenue to be very very good as I am on the road quite a bit with my job.