2004 Buick Park Avenue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:
The best car I have ever owned.
By nettiemaria on 10/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bertha, the white Buick - is now at 214,000 miles and still going strong. It's very solid - inside and out. It's a shame that GM disc. the 6 cyl. 3800 series motor b/c now - Bertha might be replaced with a crossover and they don't have those motors anymore - only smaller V6's. I have never done any kind of major repair - only maintenance, in fact - not as I should have. As long as one does regular minimum maintenance, This car is unstoppable!

Buick Park Ave - Great Car
By Tim Minnis on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Great ride and handling! Very good quality.

03 Buick
By Molly & Bob on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Mrs. & I both drove Buick Regals & had no idea that the Park Ave was so comfortable. My wife suggested we try & test drive one - oh my, what comfort. I purchased one & am soo thrilled I did. Thanks to her I feel so happy every time I get in the car. told so many people about the comfort. Was at the local hardware store & when I came out 2 men were admiring my Park Ave. I talked one of them into sitting in the drivers so he could feel real comfort. Thanks GM

Great Car
By Teeter on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Drove Chrysler products for years but switched to Buick - from Century to Park Ave. Best car we have ever owned by far.

Ralph's view of Park Avenue
By Ralph Marteri on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Having first decided to buy a US made car that is roomy and gets good gas mileage, the list came down very quickly. I have had six cars with the Buick V-6 engine, and it seems to be a decent compromise. Reliability has been generally good, and I am comparing that to three S-Class Benz models I have owned.

FIVE YEAR REVIEW
By JOE D on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

EXCELLENT VALUE EXCEPT STEEP DEP [RECIATION

Buicks gones bad
By Cojak Wisnewski on 09/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Buick started out as a nice idea. Looked comfortable for an old fart such as myself. But then it got ugly. Stuff started going wrong, the engine started to loose power, and yup, you guessed it .. the valvetrain was shot. After 23,347 miles, the valvetrain died. I needed to get it replaced. I sold the car. I didnt like it. End of story.