2003 Ultra, an excellent buy
By Timbo on
2003 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)
This 2003 Park Avenue Ultra is my second Ultra. I also own a 1992 (which has lived up to its 4's and 5's for long-term reliability and quality). This is an exceptional vehicle. Excellent for the buyer (not for the seller - very low resale), which enabled me to purchase the car well under what it's worth in my eyes. I have now owned it for a little over a year and its been fantastic. Mine is fully optioned (I bought it in Hawaii and it has heated seats). There is nothing about this vehicle that I would change (save putting an LS2 into it). It is granite in color, with the chrome accent option and a tastefully done leather interior. The Supercharged 3800 V6 is spectacular.
Favorite Features
Supercharged 3800 V6. HUD, Dual- Climate Control. OnStar. 12-disc changer. Ultra-sonic rear parking assist, traction control, stabili-track
Suggested Improvements
Alas, this model line is gone. Its newer cousins, the LaCrosse and Lucerne carry on the name. The Lucerne carries the one improvement I would suggest - the V8. I hear this will be available on the Super LaCrosse in 2008 as well (excellent move).