2003 Buick Park Avenue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:
Fine Auto
By Jake02324 on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Had a few defects (why on a new Buick) but the dealer fixed everything right away! Beeen good now 6600miles. Gas mileage could be better but the 01 Lesabre did not good until 30000 miles.

Great Car
By Bart J on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Outstanding car. Great performance, tremedous excelleration and very quick response from steering and breaking.

My park avenue
By Supercharged me on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This vechical is safer , Faster, more reliable in any situation then anything in its class. The Lincoln and Cadillac may have a V8 but this supercharged v6 does 0-60 in 6 seconds. My family and myself love to travel in this vechical and we have had no problems with it so far. I love Buick, its a family legacy.

I love my Park Ave
By Jerry03 on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

My wife and I bought our jet black Park Ave Ultra in December of 2002. We’re the only ones in our small town of 4,000 people to have one, and we absolutely love it! We are faithful Park Avenue owners (buying new since 1986; Ultras when they first came out; even had an Electra T-type) and were considering an STS, but fell in love with the new Ultra. Excellent ride, handling, and all the comfort and features of a Caddy for about 15 grand less. Exterior very classy with new grille and portholes. Supercharged 3800 performs well. Haven't had many problems with it that weren't taken care of under warranty.

Travel Tales
By Don Ely on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Have owned this Ultra for about 5 months, now. Just finished a 4500 mile driving tour around all the Western states. Great trip, averaging 28.3 miles per gallon fully loaded with A/C on all the way. Comfortable, easy driving. Have owned many (17) Buicks. This one is great, but it's not a Roadmaster.Buick needs to revive the Roadmaster. I'd buy in a minute.

VERY PLEASED
By WIDENHOUSE on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I ALWAYS THINK OF BUICKS BEING A CAR FOR THE ELDERLY. I AM OLD BUT THE STYLE OF OUR BLACK ULTRA IS NOT. WE GOT EVERYTHING ON THE CAR THAT BUICK OFFERS AND WE COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED.

Vibrations
By B Belcher on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I traded a 1998 Park Avenue, which I loved. I have been very disappointed with this 2003. The ride is extremely rough. Vibration is terrible. My dealer has replace all four tires, drives a little bit better, but still does not have the ride & drive that my old one had. I am looking to trade and it probably will not be for another Buick!

New 03 ULTRA
By Jake02324 on 08/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Traded 01 Lesabre--what a difference in ride ,handling and looks. Only have 500 miles but still can not get over all the good features.Finally got the 2 memory seats AND the exits working correctly. Had not seen many around and then saw 3 like mine and a black one in 2 days!

A pleasure to drive
By forklift on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have the Park Avenue SE, and I've been nothing but pleased. The 3.8 engine is capable of doing the job, and provides acceptable gas milage for a car this size. I drive in New York City, and the ride is pretty smooth. I wish the Gran Touring suspension package was available in all Park Avenue models, but c'est la vie. Still, I would recommend this to anyone. Since Cadillac changed their body styles, I actually find the Park Avenue to look better. Finally, for under $40K, there is no other car that offers this much luxury.

Vibration Problems Kills the Fun
By rstuart202 on 07/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I love the styling and overall comfort of the car. However, a highway-speed vibration has taken all the fun out of the new car. I have had 4 sets of tires installed and newly designed lower control arms installed. It still vibrates at 60+ MPH. Very disappointing after spending nearly 40k.