2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:
An Excellent American Sedan
By Jake H. on 10/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This car has served me well over the last 10 months. Never once failed to crank, with temperatures ranging from 15 to 115, thats saying something. A/C and Heat become effective very quickly after cranking. I fit ALL of my belongings at college, plus a friends, and 3 of his bags in this car, and still got 24 MPG on the highway home. My best is 30.7 MPG highway using no A/C and with a light load. Very fuel efficient on the highway. No so much in the city-acceleration kills it. Set the cruise and be happy.

How I love Buicks
By Lenell on 07/10/09 14:06 PM (PDT)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I was reading that a Buick owner had a vibration problem at 60mph. I had the same thing but at a much lower speed. We found out that the left front half axle was bent. The axle was replaced and the tires which resolved the vibration problem. I found out from Buick, that there was a problem with how these Buicks were anchored to the transporters which in turn would bend the axle. I haven't had any problem or any other problems with my Buick once that issue was resolved. It is a very dependable car, with an average gas mileage of 26mpg on long runs.

03 Buick Ultra
By Buick03 on 05/03/09 12:30 PM (PDT)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This Buick Ultra really looks good to me. It has some "sparkle" to it. I like the quiet ride and wonderful radio sound. Handles very good, and wonderful engine. I have had older Park Ave Ultra's, and they have been great cars!

Ultra!
By Drew on 09/04/08 10:51 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

i love this car. I don't know how the regular Park Ave is but the Ultra is awesome. The supercharger is such a convienience not to add I rarely loos the random red light races. I get 28 miles to the gallon which is great. It gets the best fuel economy in its class. If you don't have one I suggest you look into it. Great car all around.

2003 Ultra, an excellent buy
By Timbo on 10/12/06 20:22 PM (PDT)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This 2003 Park Avenue Ultra is my second Ultra. I also own a 1992 (which has lived up to its 4's and 5's for long-term reliability and quality). This is an exceptional vehicle. Excellent for the buyer (not for the seller - very low resale), which enabled me to purchase the car well under what it's worth in my eyes. I have now owned it for a little over a year and its been fantastic. Mine is fully optioned (I bought it in Hawaii and it has heated seats). There is nothing about this vehicle that I would change (save putting an LS2 into it). It is granite in color, with the chrome accent option and a tastefully done leather interior. The Supercharged 3800 V6 is spectacular.

Comfortable and Quick
By T. Green on 09/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

It has the seat comfort for long trips. Easy in and out. Mileage is about 17 to 18 in town which is great for a 380 supercharger. Air controls for passenger and back seat. Classic look. I get compliments on how good looking the car is.

Fine Auto
By Jake02324 on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Had a few defects (why on a new Buick) but the dealer fixed everything right away! Beeen good now 6600miles. Gas mileage could be better but the 01 Lesabre did not good until 30000 miles.

Great Car
By Bart J on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Outstanding car. Great performance, tremedous excelleration and very quick response from steering and breaking.

My park avenue
By Supercharged me on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This vechical is safer , Faster, more reliable in any situation then anything in its class. The Lincoln and Cadillac may have a V8 but this supercharged v6 does 0-60 in 6 seconds. My family and myself love to travel in this vechical and we have had no problems with it so far. I love Buick, its a family legacy.

I love my Park Ave
By Jerry03 on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

My wife and I bought our jet black Park Ave Ultra in December of 2002. We’re the only ones in our small town of 4,000 people to have one, and we absolutely love it! We are faithful Park Avenue owners (buying new since 1986; Ultras when they first came out; even had an Electra T-type) and were considering an STS, but fell in love with the new Ultra. Excellent ride, handling, and all the comfort and features of a Caddy for about 15 grand less. Exterior very classy with new grille and portholes. Supercharged 3800 performs well. Haven't had many problems with it that weren't taken care of under warranty.