2002 Buick Park Avenue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:
What a steal!
By benthereoften on 04/13/13 08:27 AM (PDT)

2002 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Got this as salvage after the driver hit a deer...all fixed up....for only $2200. Drove it 750 miles to Miami in comfort at 31 mpg. Heated seats are toasty! The only thing I would "improve" would be the inside driver's handle so that it is a bit more intuitive/natural. Otherwise, this car is just about the best combination of cost and comfort that I have ever seen. And at 6'4", it fits!

Best car out of 18 in 20 years ...
By thin41 on 04/23/09 20:30 PM (PDT)

2002 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The quality, smooth ride and handling, power of the Buick Park Avenue is outstanding and exceptional. I have owned a LeSabre and a Century, but this leather recliner on wheels out performs all cars I have had and is like a little piece of heaven :) Too bad Buick does not manufacture anymore :( 10 out of 10 in my book.

Great Car
By Great Car For Me on 12/07/06 22:31 PM (PST)

2002 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Car has all the goodies and has exceeded expectations. Purchased with 25,000 miles and have added 17,000 in a year. Gave up my 2000 Impala for it. Can't believe I got so much for what I paid. Great car for a tall man. My car has the road package which I love. Great ride. Can't believe someone would pay premium for a different name plate. Replaced front brakes at 42,000. Back-up sensors are great for the parking lots.

Very Good Vehicle
By Desrochers on 12/09/05 17:39 PM (PST)

2002 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Vehicle is very good on icy roads. Very comfortable to ride even on long drives and many hours

Buick? Drive Park AV. you will love it !
By New Buick Lover on 02/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

You will find V-8 power in a V-6 with outstanding fuel mi. 23 in town and 33 highway on 87 oct. My wife and I suffer from bad backs, well the Buick seats are wonderful even the back seat is so comfortable and easy to get in and out of, and the pull handles on 3 doors are a big help also. Quite wonderful smooth ride with great road handling. GM found a great way of making a front driver feel like a rear drive. My Dad who always drives a Town Car did not know he was driving a front driver.

a great ride
By cleopuppy on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Dollar for dollar this car can't be beat.

SUGGESTIONS
By Robert Fromm on 06/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is the second Buick Park Avenue that I have owned and I would recommend anyone thinking of buying the Park Avenue to look no further.

Best of the Best..Forget High Price Alt
By mastercd on 06/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

After numerous full size cars found this to be the ultimate especially for the $$$$. Some options can't even be found on other higher price alternatives. Cadillac can't even rate better especially for the $$$$. If you like a bedroom on wheels this is it. Real large trunk capacity for travellers.

Well kept secret
By EggSmasher on 05/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Park Avenue is a well-kept secret. It has all the amenities of any luxury car, is well-built and designed, and is reasonably priced.