2001 Buick Park Avenue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:
Outstanding Vehicle
By J. Lott on 06/05/09 17:18 PM (PDT)

2001 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Most comfortable & reliable vehicle we have owned. Quality is outstanding.

2 years - No Problems
By Linda Batson on 05/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned this car for two years and have had no problems. It is driven about 25,000 miles per year. My husband and I both love the car and the ride.

Too many trips to the repair shop
By linda cowherd on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've made 14 trips to the repair show. Dealership has been awsome, GM stinks. They don't return calls. Did finally provide extenede warranty at n/c but I never got anything in writing to prove it. Dealership finally printed off their computer showing warranty. Repairs made, so far, on doors, transmission, heads up computer, leak in trunk, on star was not programmed correctly, key would not release, lock/unlock buttons on inside car, door panel keeps coming off, engine races and runs rough when starting up..who knows what will be next!

NoMoBuicks
By nomobuicks on 04/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Where to start? Brakes groaned and moaned since purchase. Over 5 brake jobs, no cure. Driver's seat, after 20 minutes, major backache. Factory Rep. stated: " Well it's not our fault your body is built weird!". (Seat was installed crooked). Now that's a company with an attitude. Um, I'm built quite normal. More maintenance problems, over 20 days in shop in 5 months. After 5 Buicks, No More! Quality is job gone. NoMoBuicks.