2000 Buick Park Avenue Consumer Reviews 2

2000 Buick Park Avenue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:
This is a great car!
By Mike Petti on 06/29/05 22:56 PM (PDT)

2000 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

This car is powerful, handles great, is comfortable to ride in on long trips, cruises the freeways like a champ, gets excellent fuel mileage for a car it's size, and is fun to drive and great to be seen in. I absolutley love it and plan to buy an other one. It's a Cadillac at a lower price. It's the nicest car I have ever driven.

Best car I ever owned.
By George Teabo on 07/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

Initially I had trouble with the computer indicating that my "door was ajar", which it wasn't. After that problem was corrected I have had no problems with the car. It gives great mileage for a large car. 31 mpg on a recent trip and the average overall is around 28 mpg. I have the grand touring feature which provides excellent steering and cornering.

WOW What A Car
By cbs on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

The 2000 Buick Park Ave is one of the best cars I've owned. I have put 160,000 miles on this auto and have done nothing but regular maintenence. I did replace the front shocks at 130,000 miles. No mechanical breakdowns at all.

My best driving experiances
By Leo W. Dupuis on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

Driving for over 42 years and being in the automotive repair trade for more than 35 years does'nt make me an expert but I've owned and driven many more vehicles than the average person and can say that this car is a compliment to the American car industry.It is truly the luxury vehicle of it's time.Even without considering all the "bells and whistles" it's basic features are all you could ask for in a full sized luxury "RIDE".

2000 Buick Park Ave.
By honest ed on 07/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

Superb vehicle. I now have 64,000 miles-no repairs. Original Conquest tires still have at least another 10,000 miles. Car gets 30 mpg on the highway, 23 in the city.Only complaint is that brake rotors are thin.

Buick Park Avenue Ultra - Underrated!
By Spartanboat on 06/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan

This is my fifth Buick, plus I have owned 4 Mercedes. This Park Ave Ultra has fast acceleration, due to the high torque from supercharger. It is very quiet, with very low wind and engine noise. It is very stable at freeway speeds, but the shocks are weak over large undulations- the only and major weak point in the car. It grows on you!

Review of my 2000 Buick Ultra
By joshel on 03/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan

This is anexcellent, safe vehicle.

great car
By kens on 09/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

I bought this car used with 20,000 mi on it from a rental place. It has been almost perfect. the only problem i had was a electronic door lock switch falling inside the door. however as a rental you can be sure it git rough use. now had 35k miles on it and have never done anything but scheduled maint.

Our 2002 Buick Park Avenue
By Jon White on 08/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

As daily drive, this car is performing very well. We have driven this car on four around trips from Virginia to Texas and back over the past 8 months. Fuel mileage on these trips has avg. 29 MPG while driving at or above the posted speed limits. Comfort level is very good. It's a very easy car to drive and enjoy.

2000 Buick Park Avenue
By Duke007 on 07/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

Outstanding Automoble. Great features, and gas mileage. Fantastic comfort ay an economic price.