2000 Buick Park Avenue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:
170,000+ and going strong!!
By livingrn on 09/20/11 00:35 AM (PDT)

2000 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan

I have owned this car for only 16months but bought at 123,000 miles and let me tell you I about live in this car. Last month I purchased a Pacifica and hated the ride of that thing not to mention the lousy gas mileage...fortunately I still had my old Ultra and am now back to driving it. This car starts every time and although it's older I can say I will continue to make repairs as needed in order to keep this car. I have owned quite a few automobiles in my life and this one beats them all!!!

Ultra
By Middlefork on 06/07/10 20:38 PM (PDT)

2000 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan

120,000 miles. City and Hwy. No problems. Wife's car and she has loved it.

Review of my 2000 Buick Ultra
By Joe on 11/29/05 11:12 AM (PST)

2000 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan

The reliability of this vehicle is outstanding. In 5 years of driving not one component of the vehicle has failed. I have only had to change the battery, and replace the tires. I am amazed at the reliability, and performance of the vehicle.

Buick Park Avenue Ultra - Underrated!
By Spartanboat on 06/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan

This is my fifth Buick, plus I have owned 4 Mercedes. This Park Ave Ultra has fast acceleration, due to the high torque from supercharger. It is very quiet, with very low wind and engine noise. It is very stable at freeway speeds, but the shocks are weak over large undulations- the only and major weak point in the car. It grows on you!

Review of my 2000 Buick Ultra
By joshel on 03/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan

This is anexcellent, safe vehicle.