Great Car Overall
By JAB1998 on
1998 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan
Flaws are similar to other reviews. Ash tray was replaced once @ $125, but next time it was super-glued closed! This car gets over 30 mpg on road trips & about 24-26 around town. It is comfortable to drive, large trunk & back seat allow for passengers on trips. Drivers seat (leather) is coming loose at seam between front & back, but overall the interior is holding up well. With close to 180,000 miles on this 12 yr old car, I can't complain about some wear & tear. This car is loaded with features. I love radio & cruise controls on steering wheel, 2 memory power seats, & my favorite is the temperature and compass on the rear view mirror! I am sad that they are not making this model anymore...
Favorite Features
All the power features and the temperature and compass showing in the rear view mirror.
Suggested Improvements
The cheap clip that is supposed to hold the ash tray shut breaks easily, then the ash tray keeps popping open. They should have fixed that and other interior flaws mentioned by others. I've been lucky to only have the seat and ash tray problem.